Yahoo mail is a top web mail service provider, that is widely known and used. Joining is easy and without talking about much, I shall guide you to create new Yahoo account on your own. This is going to be very easy because of the way that Yahoo has made it for best user experience. Providing also Ymail account registration page for you see and know the required details.
Yahoo makes it easy and better for you, in enjoying what really matters most in your world. You can complete Yahoo mail sign up on your Android, iPhone, Desktop, PC, MAC, etc. There more or less no need to go extra miles in trying to create new Yahoo account.
ABOUT YAHOO! MAIL
Yahoo! Mail was launched in 1997 by Yahoo. There are about four different email plans that you may choose to get on Yahoo: Basic, Plus, Ad Free and Business. Yahoo mail has over 225 million active monthly users and that is a big figure.
Some of the feature that you will enjoy once your Ymail account registration is completed shall be listed below.
- 100 filters to automatically sort incoming messages.
- 25 MB of email storage capacity for Plus & Ad free version.
- Spam and virus protection.
- Ability to send messages from Yahoo! Mail using other email domains for Plus & Ad Free version.
- Advertising is displayed on the screen while working with the email account.
- Account expiry on inactivity for 12 months on Basic version.
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB (up to 100 MB via the built-in ‘Attach Large Files’ app).
- No promotional taglines in messages for Plus & Ad Free version.
- There is no expiration for Ad Free and Plus Yahoo account.
Yahoo mail Account Registration Free On PC/Desktop/mobile Devices – Yahoo Mail Sign Up
Firstly, before you can create new yahoo account on PC you must be connected to the internet. And ensure that your battery life will carry you through the process. Then go ahead and read the guide providing two stages of how to create yahoo mail Account free.
First Stage Of Registration – YMAIL FORM FILLING
- Right on your PC/Desktop, click on your browser to open.
- Visit mail.yahoo.com to register your account.
- Then click on the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the Ymail login form.
- Once you’ve done that, the Ymail Account Registration form will open on your screen.
- Then you will start filling the available fields with corresponding information.
Choosing Your USERNAME – Email Address
When creating @yahoo.com email address, it is important that you think of a unique username/ID which you’ll use in registering your account. Also you will have to determine how simple you want it to be. You can also allow Yahoo suggest usernames for you. Your email address can include numbers, that’s not bad. However, YMail Account Registration process does not bind you to take a suggested username.
Creating Your PASSWORD – Email Account Pass Code
– Ensure that your password is at least 8 character long, including alphabets and numbers.
– Use only special character available on your keyboard.
– Avoid using email address or phone number in your password.
– Your password should not contain three(3) of the same character in a row e.g, 000, ***, 111, etc.
– Your password should not contain three consecutive characters e.g, 123, 321.
- After filling other personal information required like, First & Last Name, mobile phone number, Date of birth, and Gender. Then you click the “Continue” button.
Second Stage Of Registration – YMAIL ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
- Once you have clicked on “Continue“, the next page will appear, so you confirm your phone number and tap on “Text me a code” or “Call me with Code” link.
- Once you receive the code, type it in the provided box and click on the “Verify” button. Then lastly, click on the “Let’s get started” to complete Ymail account registration.
If you say thanks! You’re welcome, use the comment box to let us know what you think about Yahoo mail client.